Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I figured it out!

I think I finally know what I want to do with this blog.

Haha, yes, I know, it's been over a year since I posted in here, but that's okay. It's still my blog, right?

That nonsense aside, you know how I made a crack about blogging about blogging? Well, why not?Lots of people are just sort of dabbling in the blogosphere and writing--and life in general--so why shouldn't I do some of the hard work of research for them and make some handy dandy lists of resources? There isn't one, as far as I can see. I feel like I'm better at researching and writing about that than writing about my boring life, so that's what I'll do. Besides, who wants to be researching resume templates and whatnot when they'd rather just write the thing and get on with it?

I'm not going to bore you to death with more of my ranting and get started on those list posts. I don't think I'll have too much of a theme at first, but there'll probably be mostly blogging and writing related things, at least for a while. Let's give it a shot and see where it goes, and then see if AdSense likes me this time. (Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment